Friday, December 16, 2011

Thule 950 and 952 (base of rack) fits on my jeep wrangler ?

I've got a 2-door 2007 hard top jeep wrangler and I want to know if thule 950 or 952 racks fits on the hard top. I was thinking if thule 4607 fits too, I don't know. I been searching like crazy, so your help will be very usefull.





Thanks guys...|||I can't seem to find out either. Their web site is pretty crappy, there's no way to search and you have to follow their little paths to where they want you to go. If you don't want to know exactly what they want to tell you, and if you don't want to ask in the way they want you to ask, they either say "no, it doesn't fit" or "Call us and we'll tell you". I guess that's the problem dealing with Swedes, if you don't fit into their little vision of the world then they can't see you. Anyway, I'd say that you'll need to either find a dealer who'll let you try it, or maybe call them and see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment