Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thule (Revolver-964) or Yakima (Swingdaddy) Which bicycle rack should I buy NOT factoring in price.?

Which bike rack is better? the Thule -Revolver 964 or the Yakima Swingdaddy? they boht cost roughly the same, so price isn't a factor to me. I just want to know which rack is better/reliable/stonger/durable/easier to handle, etc.|||This is kinda like asking which is better coke or pepsi.


it's really a personal preference....





I'll tell you I wished my rack was just a little lighter....because when taking it on and off my SUV ...I get wore out...it's just feels sooo heavy. I have the fold down kind (not swing to side)





I dont have either of these....you asked about......


But I have looked at them both - they both seem very well made. I would get the lighter of the 2 - if 1 is lighter.|||I always bought Thule products before, but I got Yakima because it looked better designed, and sleeker. I just put it together in about 20 minutes. It only has 2 main parts and 2 bolts (not counting the rubber straps). I'm satisfied. Holds 4 bikes, no problem. Love the swing feature!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment