Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone know how I can enter Greenland or buy property there?

Hi,





Recently I have tried to find a real estate agent that would show me a propery listing securing a purchase anywhere in Greenland. I literally cant find anyone online, let alone employment sites listed to try and aquire a position there as a teacher. Knowone will return any e-mails and I have even tried asking through the dating sites but it is like Greenland is not even on the Map.





Ellesmere Island in the upper part of Cananda is the closest I can see to trying to get into Greeland. Does anyone have any ideas or references to travel packages going to Greenland. Work, Hospitality or Travel information at all about Greenland.





I know we have a military base there in Thule and that is about all the information I can get as to Americans coming to work on extended Visa or purchase property there anywhere on the Continent.





Can anyone fill me in on why it is so difficult to go to Greenland?|||Why would anyone want to enter Greenland? I can only see hoping to take from their vast untapped oil reserves. Greenland is currently a poor land propped up by Danish tax payers. Yes, they will be incredibly wealthy with the tens of billions of barrels of oil coming on line...but why should they allow a foreigner to have any part of that lottery? I say if anyone gets anything...its only Greenlanders and Danes.

No comments:

Post a Comment