Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is it possible to fit the Thule cross railing/bars on an Audi A4 from a Range Rover?

I have a range rover that's been fitted with Thule cross railing/bars for cargo box on the top. Now because of the low clearance of my two car garage, i have to take down the cargo box each time I drive in, I am thinking of installing the Thule cross railing/bars from my Range Rover onto my wife's Audi A4. Will this work? Or I absolutely need to order custom parts from Thule to do this? be nice to save some money. Thanks!|||Yes, you'll need to order those custom parts from Thule, and if $150 is reasonable to you, that's probably all it will take. You need the Audi A4 "aero feet" to support those bars. Link below. Worth it, in my opinion. In fact, at this point, might as well order two extra bars (for $65 or so, another link below) too so the cargo box becomes interchangeable between the sedan and the SUV. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment