Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I find Thule (Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition PSP)?

So I was playing FF One on my PSP and after I restored the fire crystal I was completely lost. I didn't know where to go and I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I kept trying to go to places that I could reach so that MAYBE I could reach my next destination. I got some nice treasures and leveled up a lot, but I still didn't know where to go .Out of frustration, I went to gamefaqs.com and looked up a strategy guide that told me what I was supposed to do.





After finally getting my airship, I went to the Hellfire Chasm and just walked through it, but when I reached the Outworld simulation, I think it was B3, I saw this pirate. When I made my way to the pirate, I just spoke to him and his name was "Thule", he then gave me advice on how to find the airship. I got really angry because I could have used that advice earlier, and why did I get it after I got the airship? I just wanted to go through the whole game without having to resort to a strategy guide.





So my question is, "Where can I find Thule in the real world, I don't think that he is ONLY in the Hellfire Chasm, that would be dumb." So if anyone knows where he actually is, I would just like that bit of information.





I do wonder how I could've missed talking to him, I usually go through every town and cave and try to talk to everyone I can find. So anyway, if you know the answer to this question, I would really appreciate it, thanks!|||Thule is only in the hellfire chasm. He's there so you can talk to him so that you can find out there's an airship in the desert. However, I do not know where to find the person who tells you to go to the desert in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment